Carrier 30GT911062 Comfort Link Navigator
- (1) - Comfort Link Navigator (HK50AA033)
- (1) - Blue Storage Bag (LF18AC028)
- (1) - Instruction Manual (553--00001)
- A Portable Display that Conforms to NEMA Specifications for Outdoor Use in Temperatures Ranging From -22°F(-30°C) to 158°F(70°C).
- This Device is Used to Configure and Perform Service Diagnostics on Machines Equipped with Carrier Comfortlink Controls.
- This is Meant to Be a Mobile Device so There are No Holes in the Device for Permanent Mounting.
- The Module Has a Magnetic Mount that is Strong Enough to Hold the Device in Place on Any Clean, Dry Metal Surface.
- The Module is Powered Through the Comfortlink Main Base Board (MBB). It Has a Modular Telephone Style (RJ14) Connector and Should be Connected to a Specific Terminal Block in the Control Box (Refer to Instructions for Exact Location).
- This Device is Intended for Use on the LEN (Local Equipment Network) Communications Bus ONLY. DO NOT Connect the Navigator Module to the CCN (Carrier Comfort Network) Connector, as It May Damage the Device.
Replaces Old Carrier Part Numbers:
- There are no older part numbers.
Other Part Numbers:
BADP100004-14, 111126 27611, 30GT-911---062, 30GT911062, 533-00001, XX99TA526288, 99TA526288, HK 50AA 033, CEPL130435-01, 2511N150156
Fits Carrier, Bryant, Payne Models:(Press ctrl + F to find model number below if you have any questions call 734-326-3900 for further information)
Various. (Call 734-326-3900 with your model and serial number for more information.)
Technical Hot and Cold offers the Carrier 30GT911062 Comfort Link Navigator OEM replacement part for sale online and over the phone. Call (734)326-3900 to speak with a technician for additional information on each Carrier replacement part.