In the unfortunate event that your shipment arrives damaged, please follow the steps below:
- Immediately upon receiving the damaged shipment, take clear pictures of the package and the damaged items.
- Contact us as soon as possible by calling (734) 326-3900 or emailing email@example.com to report the damage. Please provide your order number and a description of the damage.
- We will instruct you to place the damaged items back in the original box for return.
- Once notified, we will file a damaged package claim with UPS on your behalf, in accordance with their terms and conditions.
- UPS will schedule a pickup of the damaged package at your location.
- If you require a replacement immediately, we can offer you the option to purchase a new item while the claim process is ongoing. Alternatively, you may choose to wait until UPS picks up the damaged package, and then we will send you a new replacement.
We understand the inconvenience caused by damaged shipments and will work diligently to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. By providing us with the necessary information and following the outlined steps, we can initiate the claim process and ensure a smooth resolution.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at (734) 326-3900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.