4 available at this price.
- (1) - Front Panel (-)
- (1) - Back Panel (-)
- (2) - Side Panel (-)
- (1) - Door (-)
- (1) - Thumbscrew (-)
- (1) - Retainer (-)
- (1) - Filter Bracket (-)
- (2) - #8 x 1/2" Hex Head Screw (-)
- (1) - T-Clip (-)
- (1) - Filter Wire (-)
- (1) - Quick Reference Guide (326697-101 REV. A)
- (1) - Installation Instructions (IM-FILC-03)
- 20" Filter Cabinet Only
- No Filter
- Color: Gray
- Filter Width: 4-5/16" or 1" Filter Length: 20"
- High Efficiency Filter
- Configuration: Upflow or Downflow
- Furnace Size (Width): 21"
- NOTE: An airflow reduction of up to 7 percent may occur when using the 4-5/16in. wide, high efficiency media filter. For best furnace efficiency when using the 4-5/16in. wide media filter, adjust the blower speed tap to near the mid-point of the rise range.
- NOTE: Use only 1/2in. long screws (not supplied) when driving screws into filter cabinet flanges. Screws that are too long will interfere with sliding the filter media into or out of the filter cabinet.
- NOTE: Be sure the bottom return is open and unobstructed to airflow per the furnace installation instructions.
- NOTE: Horizontal and Downflow furnace installations must use the return opening specified in the furnace installation instructions.
- Care and Maintenance: For continued high performance of your heating and cooling system and to minimize possible equipment damage, it is essential that periodic check and maintenance be performed on your air filtration equipment.
- NOTE: Some localities have special requirements to minimize duct leakage. The filter cabinet has open corners and seams which may allow small amounts of air to leak into the return air. These openings and all duct work connections may be sealed using code approved methods.
Replaces Old Carrier Part Numbers:
- There are no older part numbers.
Other Part Numbers:
20", Media Cabinet, Carrier,, FILCAB,
Fits Carrier, Bryant, Payne Models:(Press ctrl + F to find model number below if you have any questions call 734-326-3900 for further information)
Various. (Call 734-326-3900 with your model and serial number for more information.)
If you have any questions or would like to confirm part fitment, please call us at (734) 326-3900 and speak with one of our technicians.